Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Chad Brownstein Soon To Launch Personal Website

ITU Ventures' Managing Partner Chad Brownstein will soon launch a small personal website under his personal domain name at chadbrownstein.com which he recently registered with a popular domain registration service.

Mr. Brownstein relates, "I was surfing the Web one lonely evening and came across this website that is suppose to let you know if your name is already registered as a dot com. I thought of typing my name in and as expected, nobody cared enough for my name to actually register it (laughs ...). So I did the next best thing and registered it myself."

"Nothing big, the website is just a few pages detailing my personal and professional profiles and displaying links to my favorite places online. Iam currently having it done and you can expect to see it live maybe next week," he adds.

Mr. Chad Brownstein is the first ITU Ventures Manager to put up a personal website dedicated to himself. Beat that Jonah Schnel, Les Bider, and Adam Shaw.

:)

1 comment:

PaHa said...

I think I'm quite safe with my last name: Hakkarainen.